Saturday, December 29, 2012

Looking back on times I had with my sisters there have been some funny stories.  I for one remember when I was reading a magazine and there was a shampoo for your private parts called privpoo. I started talking about it out loud as I was reading and my sister says how she washes her body with shampoo. My husband says he washes with soap. I say that I wash my body with body wash but I was my private parts with soap. The conversations we end up having are so random. These are the things that happen in real life, these are those funny moments where you wonder... How did we get to this conversation?  I have  a lot of those funny moments and weird conversations. It is these moments that make me realize that you have to enjoy every moment, every laugh, every memory. It's about to be a new year and I hope that I remember that although the best is yet to come I should not forget what has already made my life great.  I hope to share more funny memories in this blog in between talking about the crazy lives of women.


No comments:

Post a Comment