Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Well my horoscope said that I should be creative this month. It said to write, draw, or take pictures, explore the arts. I guess it's funny that I started writing this blog this month. Well went to work today and the pack is as crazy as ever. The boss micromanages and then tries to be your best friend, mostly because she doesn't really have any friends outside of work. I call us her work pack. She wants to be the pack leader and your friend all at once when really we are all thinking she really is neither.  The rest of the pack took every advantage to turn on each other and of course as usual everyone has to choose one person to hate all at once. The new girl seems to be the target this time. I always think that I will stay neutral but some how neutral seems to get you turned on. I guess it makes since because in a real pack you have to choose a side and it seems to be the same way with women no matter what age. No one ever tells you that elementary school, middle school, high school skip college and then again the real world will all be very similar when it comes to the rules of engagement with women. I think the games just get more sophisticated and women become like crazy spies practicing espionage. This blog will continue and it will be a mix of the funny stories I get to experience as a women and the crazy life that women really live but don't talk about out loud. I hope to talk about my everyday life, family, friends, "the pack", marriage, kids, fun, shopping, trips, life...

No comments:

Post a Comment